Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mistletoe.




Dont you love how you can see my sister in the window??

Shirt- mothers closet
Cardigan- Hand Me Down
Pants- Ross $12.00
Shoes- Savers $7.00
Head Scarf- mothers closet

So i have the most amazing news ever!!!! Justin Bieber's new music video is now on youtube!! Ahhhh I love it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUjn3RpkcKY Watch it (: (: Also on a happy note, for mutual we went bowling and oh my did i do swell. I bet you could never guesss my score! I got a 61! haha oh yes. I might go proffesional. Anyways it is finally the weekend! wooh wooh. :D My good news moment for the day is that my mom made dried jello apples! mhhhh so delicious. Have a super duper night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!