Wednesday, October 12, 2011

No Engineer.







Shirt- NPS (christmas)
Cardigan- Really old
Shorts- Downeast Outlet $2.00
Shoes- Forever 21 (gift)
Socks- Claires $1.00
Headband- NPS (older post)
Ring- NPS (christmas)

Today was actually a really good day! Except i had lots of homework.. and of course homework means math which leads to death. haha I really hate math... And i know i say this all the time but seriously.. I am NOT going to become an engineer so i dont see the point in learning Pre- Calc. But you know what? Next year will be the best school year of my life because there will be no math!! HOORAY! I cant believe i have been learning math for twelve years... eww haha Anywho enough about math! I am working on my Engish assignment. You know the one where i have to live a simple life for three days?... it is really hard. Who knew taking tv out of your schedule would leave you with so much free time? haha But i will be going right back to my tv once these miserable three days are over! My series need me (: Have a fabulous night. I hope your day was just as good as mine!

PS I am so freaking excited for the new Justin Bieber album! :D hooray for christmas albums

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!