Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Make That Change.

OMGHHKP! ... does anyone know what this means? i keep saying it and i dont even know the meaning haha Anywho i went to this AMAZING gelatto place with my parents last night. It was incredibly delicious! Ah. haha i had a hard decision between Resses Peanut Butter or Pupmkin. I ended up going with The Peanut Butter one and it was bomb! haha





 Shirt- Downeast Outlet $2.00
Belt- Ross (older post)
Pants- Ross $6.00
Shoes- Ross $12.00
Cardigan- Downeast Outlet $ 3.50
Scarf- Shade (older post)

For English we have to make a change in our lives. Take one thing that is worldly or material out for three days and put something else in place. For mine i am taking out TV. It is so freaking hard!!! haha I didnt think it would be this difficult.. but it is. I am trying to eat healthy for three days as well and i pretty much already failed at that a few times today haha but at least i am trying right?! This proves to me that it is much harder to change than it seems.. I thought i loved change, but i guess not! haha :P at least not this change. You should try it though one day because honestly it is crazy how hard it is!
Have a Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious night! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!