Sunday, October 16, 2011

Laugh On.








                                                              Sweater- Hand me Down
Skirt- Downeast Outlet $5.00
Socks- Target (pack of three) $5.00
Shoes- Savers (older post)
Scarf- Gift
Jacket- NPS $11.00
Glasses- Zenni $50.00

This past weekend was pretty darn exciting! So I went to the "Haunted Village" and it was super! Except it wasn't even that scary and it was a lot of money... :/ I hate spending a lot of money haha But it was fun! I also had the amazing experience of working on a math review assignment for like 2 hours. It was very long haha Erin and I couldnt stop laughing the whole time. Pretty much anything that was said was instantly hilarious! haha We were so tired! but thank goodness we learned a lot becuase I need all the help I can get for my test! Wish me luck. I will need it! In young womens we had these spectacular Smores Cookies. I cant even explain how delicious they were! I need to make them soon! My Good News Moment is that... There are only 3 days of school this week!! HOORAY! I am so excited for the weekend already (:  Have a super de duper night! :D

P.S. Sorry this scarf is in like every post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!