Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Clueless







Shirt- Savers $1.00
Bracelet- NPS (chocker) $3.00
Ring- NPS $2.00
Pants- Downeast Outlet $5.00
Shoes- Christmas Gift

Today we had an FBLA opening social. It was pretty darn fun! It was a pretty short party actually...but fun! (: I am having a halloween party next week and it will be bomb! :D i need to pick a costume because i dont have one yet.. Im pretty much clueless what to be :/ But i will figure it out!! If you have any wonderful ideas let me know!My good news moment is that tommorow is the last day of school thins week!!  Have a great night fashionistas!

1 comment:

  1. I have a whoopie cushion costume, a really cool pirate hat signed by 2 of the cast from Pirates, a McDonalds french fry costume...take your pick. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!