Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Spice




Sweater- Savers $1.00
Dress- Downeast Outlet $5.00
Tights- TJ Maxx $5.00
Shoes- Savers $7.00
Scarf- Gift

I actually wore this on Friday.. but its okay haha This past weekend was really fun! I hung out a lot with Erin! It was way fun (: We went to the temple yesterday and then after that we went to starbucks and got the pumpkin spice steemer ( latte without coffee) It was Delish! haha I am so excited its fall! Fall is the best season! Its like cozy and warm and beautiful and I love the feeling that Christmas is coming closer (: I love Christmas! haha Anyways we also watched Family Man.. soo funny. I love the little girl in it.. cutest thing ever.
 I have to give up something worldy for English and then put something nature related in and keep a journal about it for three days.. I have no clue what to take out.. or put in for that matter. I was thinking texting, but it is so hard! hah I will let you know what I will be doing though! :D
Today is fast Sunday and suprisingly enough I am not that hungry. I am ALWAYS hungry haha I guess that means I am doing something right then eh? (: Have a super de duper day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!