Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cover Up.


Necklace- Burlington (christmas)
Shorts- NPS (older post)
Blouse- Savers $1.00
Cardigan- (really old)
Amazing friends- Priceless

Today i had an unruly zit on my forehead. Nothing could quite cover it up.. except my beloved FAKE BANGS! They worked wonders (: What an amazing idea correct?! haha

I am starting a new tradition on my blog and it is going to be my "Good News Moments" So here it goes...

My good news moment today was that it SNOWED! what?! Yes! Snow in October (: I am so excited! haha It is going to be a long beautiful winter :D Have a fabulous night!

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome!!! I love the blog! Looks like you have your mom's gift for sniffing out the great bargains! Keep it up! And I personally loved the homecoming dress. . .modest really is hottest!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!