Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wonderous Wednesday. :D


how adorable are these!? saw them at savers.. and they were brand new! oooh yeah

for mutual we had a bbq and then played croquet! and guess who won?!.. not me haha

i almost won though.. as you can see i have a perfect stance which helped me to get further into the competition.. i was in last place but technically i got second because i was the last out right? :D


Lexi, Me, and Emilee lookin all cute

Shirt- TJ Maxx $12
Shorts- Savers $2.50
Shoes- Savers $7.00
Headband- Claires (on super sale) $1.00

Today was awesome!... yes, i was told i looked like a grandma.. but you know what? I am the coolest grandma ever (: Hope you had an amazing night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!