Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Little Birdy Told Me.






Dress- Forever 21 $got it last christmas
Shoes- Forever 21 $From my Mommy
Ring- NPS $3.00
Headband- Nordstrom $From Catherine

Today in church i gave my little spiel on girls camp and i totally wrote it in 5 minutes.. ooh yeah! Then in sunday school i got some blender skittles and they were magnificently delicious! I love them (: If you have not tried them, do! Thay are in a tight race with the crazy cores for me!

By the way.. if you did not know that every monday savers has a $1 sale, now you do. And you should probably do something with this knowledge (: .. ( i am the little birdy telling you of this great news) haha

Have a fantastic Sunday with your family


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!