Thursday, July 14, 2011

Highwaisted Happy




Shirt- Forever 21
Cardigan- JcPenny
Pants- Maceys
Belt- Downeast
Shoes- Charlotte Russe
Earrings- Yard Sale (:


Fashion can be expensive, but it doesnt have to be! You can go to thrift stores, outlet stores, and yard sales to find some amazing deals! I found these earrings one saturday at an old lady yard sale and i died! I love them and they were crazy cheap too. drumroll please....... only 50 cents! what?? correct! if you are a germafobe, and dont get me wrong i am one, but just because someone else has used it or it is in a junkier store does NOT make it gross. You can disinfect your jewelry and wash the clothing items you buy. It is so worth it. I love finding great deals, and sometimes you can find something you have been searching for on sale or clearance at your favorite store! Just be willing to look and you will save bank (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!