Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wonder Pets.


Uhm.. guess how long it took me to curl my hair this morning!....
 only 7 minutes! OOH YEAH! beat that! haha


Shirt- NPS $11.00
Skirt- Downeast Outlet $5.00
Shoes- Burlington $20.00
Ring- $2.00


So today in church this awesome guy was telling us about his grandkids and how they love to watch cartoons. He was saying how the theme songs are so catchy, but luckily they have good messages. Then he started to sing "...we're not too big and we're not too tough, but when we work together we got the right stuff." haha i love wonder pets!.. and old people .. and church!

Happy 24th of JULY!.. Utahns hah This is the place where the most amazing people live! I love my pioneer family that brought me here! Thank you (:

1 comment:

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!