Sunday, July 10, 2011

To the Maxi




Cardigan- Downeast
Maxi Dress- Sweet Sixteen
Belt- Forever 21
Shoes- Target
Earrings- Forever 21
Maxi Dresses are a huge trend this summer and i have been searching for one that i really like. I wanted one that wasnt just a solid color and i wanted a fun print. It took a while, but i found the perfect one. I was walking past one of the ghetto stores in the mal that you dont usually stop by and i saw this dress on a manican out of the corner of my eye. I ran in and snached the last one in the store. Just my size and only $15 i didnt even need to try it on! Dont settle for something you only like a little! Wait until you find just what you are looking for. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!