Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Organizing Overload.



(my shoes didnt look like this before! i just threw them on the floor so i could put them back in how i wanted)

Some of my shoes all organized :D

A new place for my belts to live

My old way of organizing these was better, but until i get a shelf in my closet this will do (: .. at least i have room for new hair things!

I have these awesome little hooks from ikea to hold my hats, scarfs and bags i love them (:

I seriously love organizing and i havent really had a lot of chances to this summer. But today i did and i love most of it! i cant wait until i can get a shelf because everything will have the perfect place!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!