Sunday, February 12, 2012

Rain, Rain Go Away...





Sweater- gift
Leggings- NPS $8.00
Socks- NPS $3.00
Shoes- Christmas gift
Blouse- NPS (older post)
Watch- gift
Umbrella- Claire's $3.00

This weekend was insane!!! So on Saturday morning i woke up and went in to take the ACT (which was actually not as bad as I thought it would be... but I don't know my score yet so i shouldn't say too much ha ha) Then I went to work and then I babysat... Yep pretty much no free time.. But at least I got a lot accomplished!! ((: Any who it is snowing today and it rained a couple times this past week, but honestly I am just ready for summer weather!! Have a super duper day! Be happy :D

1 comment:

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!