Monday, February 20, 2012

The List




Top- Sisters Closet
Tights- Forever 21 $4.00
Shoes- Gift
Shorts- Downeast Outlet $2.00
Sweater- Gift

I have been having a rough couple of weeks and the other day this girl in my art class showed me a list of 101 things she hated and then 101 things that she loved. I felt inspired to do the same. The only problem was i couldnt think of enough things I hated. I was so suprised that i couldnt even get past 80! I started my list of things I loved and it went on and on. I had so much fun working on it and was so happy while i was thinking about all the things I loved that I kept writing it. I am going to make it to 1001 Things I love. It really did make me more happy and in a much better mood. I was less foccused on the things that were bad that I didnt even think about all the blessings that I have. If you are having a hard time with something.. you should think of all the things you love and are grateful for and i promise you will feel so much better!! :D It worked for me! Have a wonderful day! Be happy!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for all of us!! When Dan was out of work for 8 months, I made a list of all of our blessings and it turned our potentially bad experience into one of gratitude. You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! When ever I do gratitude prayers I am always in awe of my blessings. Thanks for sharing :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!