Thursday, February 9, 2012

Procrastination




Skirt- Downeast Outlet $7.00
Tights- NPS $3.00
Shoes- NPS (older post)
Cardigan- gift
Hat- NPS $5.00

I have been INSANELY busy this past week! You have no idea :/ hah but luckily i could squeeze in getting some outfit of the day pictures a couple times ((: The ACT is on saturday... I am freaking out! And i have not studied... :O I know, procrastination... I hardly ever procrastinate becasue i like things to be done right away so i dont have to worry about them all the time.. but this was just one of those rare times when i decided it was okay... It isnt okay haha the ACT is very important!! But dont worry... I will get a little studying in here and there! :D Have a faulous night! Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!