Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Peanut Butter Jelly Time




Shoes- Downeast Outlet $5.00
Shorts- Target $12.00 (my mommy sewed on some lace to make them extra adorable)
Shirt- Savers $1.00
Watch- NPS $15.00

Okay so lately I have been craving the weirdest things, like every morning I want hard boiled eggs and those soft laughing cow cheese things on toast or on a bagel! :D It is so delicious... one day you should try it, because honestly you will love it! Oh yeah and also peanut butter! But i always want peanut butter (: Anyways enough about my weird cravings haha Have a super duper day and eat what you want .. you only live once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!