Friday, April 6, 2012

Weather or Not





Shoes- NPS $25.00
Shorts- Downeast Outlet $2.00
Belt- Forever 21 $1.50
Shirt- Mothers Closet
Cardi- Really Old
Necklace- Downeast Outlet $2.00
Ring- Forever 21 $1.50

It is Spring Break for me this week.. or I guess this past week... Yup. It has been a lot of fun (: I did some tandem biking with my sister and her hubby. I ate some fudge, watched a few movies, did a butt load of shopping, and relaxed. :D it was amazing! Especially the weather! It was perfect all week until I woke up today, looked out the window, and... SURPRISE! It snowed. :P C'mon winter! You had your chance.. and you didn't come! You cant just show up in the middle of my Spring Break okay?? Ha ha The sad thing is it snowed more over my Spring Beak than my Winter break.. Yup one day was more than it snowed all of winter break. Anyways.. That was a nice chat about weather ((: ha ha I am so excited to celebrate Easter with my family tomorrow! Candy! :D My favorite ha ha Have a wonderful Easter celebration! Hopefully it doesn't snow! Be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a 17 year old shopoholic who loves family, sales, clothes, fashion, makeup, vintage stuff, crafty things, organizing, the LDS church, my friends, laughing, being happy, and living!